CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What a weekend

Well we had a huge past weekend. I am still recuperating from it all. My mom and Grandma came to stay here at my house and then my sister and my dad and step mom went and stayed with my other sister. We only live about 10 min apart and so it is not a long drive at all. But my sister and her husband we going to the temple and we all wanted to be there for them. James had been gone and was suppose to come home on Friday, but due to bad weather he never got to pull in till Saturday at about 3 or so. So he was still at home. So we all drove to Washington DC and it was so wonderful. It was fun to see every one. On Sunday morning the kids were doing their primary program and so Almost every one came to see them there as well. It was fun for the kids to see so many people in the audience since they were up front. Any how well everyone is home now and we are even James less. He was only home for 36 hours and left again on Monday Morning. Well I just wanted to tell everyone I love them and thank you for seeing us while you were here for Chrissy. We appreciated it.

0 comments: