CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight?


Ok to all my fellow twilight junkies. All I have heard from so many people is all the hype around Twilight so I tried to become one of you. I was unsuccessful though. There was a group of girls that decided to go to the midnight showing and so I thought sure why not I will go too. This was on Sunday night. So on Tuesday night I decide to pick up the book and start reading. Now it was a good book to read, not quiet what I was expecting but in a good way and so I found it easy to read. I always tell every one how much I do not like to read and so I was dreading the thought of trying to get through 500 pages in 2 days. But I did do it. I was finished reading yesterday about 5 and so I thought I am going to need some sleep before I try to go to a midnight show. Well I was not successful with that either. So instead I just decided I would drink some diet Pepsi to stay awake and off to the movie I went last night. I did not have any expectations because I have honestly not obsessed with this for the last months or year. So to me it was not bad however it was funny acting and bad writing but oh well. It was a fun night out with some girlfriends. We all should have gone and gotten breakfast or something but as it was I did not get home till after 3 and not to bed before 4. Oh and Thanks Chrissy for watching the kids sleep. I really appreciate it. Any how Thanks for a great night girls.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

gotta say i did not have the same experience. i loved loved loved it. and it was because it validates all my emotions! you might not have enjoyed the movie but i am glad you got to go out with your girls! i had a really fun time with mine!

Kara and Theo said...

I agree with you Tara, I am a Twi-hard and I was thoroughly disappointed. The acting was bad, the directing was bad, they butchered the part in the meadow! They added stuff that wasn't in the book which took away from the integrity of the actual story because they couldn't stay true to the book for time sake. I didn't think there was much chemistry between Bella and Edward, in fact they seemed so awkward all the time. Edward was suppose to be suave and cool, but he just looked uncomfortable, not in the brooding vampire tempted by this girls blood way, but in a way that seems like he doesn't know how to move his body, or place his hands. I think they focused too much on the James, Victoria and Laurant also. Holy Crow I could go on forever. Of course it could never match up to my expectations, but this didn't even come close.

Janice said...

I've been meaning to call. I didn't get to the gym really any other day this week (I've done other things to exercise). We'll have to get together this next week. I'm glad you got to get out and have some time with the gals, they're great!!

Janice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke said...

I was a little sad to be missing it--but now--I'd have to say, not so sad:).

Johnson Family said...

sorry, I have to go with Bek on this one-- I loved the movie! I also thought it was a fun expierence to see my first midnight movie with some fun girls! A truly great memory!