CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday James

So today was James birthday and now that he is five I just wonder where all the time has gone. He is off to school now and loves meeting new friends and having fun being him. But I miss out on the days where he would snuggle up any time I wanted him to or get a hug and a kiss..... Oh who am I kidding, he is such a mamas boy. He is not 15 just 5. But one day I am going to turn around at that is what it will be like. I just miss him being a baby. Well i just wanted to share some pics from his birthday tonight and then pic of him when he was younger. i do not have the photo card from him being a baby at my finger tips so they are from a little older till now. Oh well still supper cute.

James opening a present

Oh what to wish for. Him good presents. Not any thing in particular just good stuff.

Yummy cake.

James when he was little.

Look at this cute boy

James catching a fish. he needed help and so grandpa was there to lend a hand

Well what do you expect when he has an older sister

But one day this will be so worth blackmailing over

Say cheese

My silly little boy.

9 comments:

LeAnn said...

Happy Birthday, James!!!

Happy said...

Happy Birthday my Jamesey. Nanna and Pappa are so proud of you and the growth that you have done. You just keep being YOU!!!

Hugs and kisses to you my little man.

Love;

Nanna

heidigoseek said...

he makes a beautiful girl! what a cute kiddo:) Happy Birthday james!!

Aleisha said...

They grow up way to fast. I remember when he was born. WOW! Just seems like yesterday. Happy Belated Birthday!

Unknown said...

man, when you lived here, he was just a few months old!!! and bethannie was "nursing" her dollies. remember? that was so cute. i am so blessed because you are in my life, tara. even though you are far away. :( happy birthday baby james! we love you!

Janice said...

Happy Birthday James! I'm glad your hubby was able to be there for his big day!

Brooke said...

Ezra had a great time at Jame's birthday. He just loves that boy!

Brown Family said...

Seriously, where does the time go? Sounds like he had a great day! I love the Minnie Mouse pics! I am sure he will love them too when he is older. lol!

Lindi said...

Those are awesome pics! He is so big Tara! I love you guys!

Lindi