CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

School started..... FINALLY


The kids started school yesterday. It was so nice being at home with just Mackenzie but I have to say it was so quiet and non active it really made me miss the other two. Any how well We are all getting adjusted to it. Hopefully we will manage to get into a good schedule soon because it is not working out well yet. This was Bethannies outfit she picked out for her first day.

Here is James posing. He is such a model. He loves to pose himself when I am trying to take a picture.

Mackenzie had to get in on one of the pics

Bethannie smiling so cute.
When they got home from school I asked them both how it went and they both said it was fun. James actually told me his day was perfect. SO I guess it does not get any better then that. I thought it was so cute though. Bethannie said she has already made some new friends and is excited there are so many new faces in her class. James is still finding friends he says. So I just wanted to share pics of my funny kids.

5 comments:

Brown Family said...

Glad to hear the kids loved their first day of school. Tyler and Emily love school too! I don't know about your kids, but mine come back EXTREMELY EXHAUSTED! Anyways hope the kids have a great year of school!

heidigoseek said...

gotta love the first day back! the children look so dang cute:) i like the s'mores on the last night if summer...cute idea

Janice said...

It seems like things are going well for you there. I am so jealous that once I leave, the temperatures cool. Oh well! I am glad you had a great visit with your mom and step dad and that the Family cruise and days leading up to school were enjoyable. I should be coming home mid-week next week, so I will see you then!

LeAnn said...

Cute kiddos!

Thanks again for your help with Kirsten on Sunday. I seriously don't know how I would do nursery and take care of her too. There are a lot of little ones in there who need lots of TLC throughout the two hours.

Happy said...

My oh my how time flies when you have little ones going to school now. Take the time now and spend some good quality time with Mackenzie. They are all growing up so fast. You both are doing a SUPER job being GREAT examples for your little ones.

hugs and Kisses to you all.

Love;

Mom