CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Family and Friends Day cruise





Bethannie and my step dad went out on the boat with James on Saturday. Bethannie came home and was talking non stop about all the things she did. She was telling me all the different things she did during the day and telling me about how she loved and wants to do it again. I thought it was so cute. She got to get her face painted. I heard she did it twice. But who knows. She got to play putt putt on the boat. She did a climbing wall. I hear she id it 5 times but finally made it all the way to the top. She had such a good time. They had a lot games on the boat to play. They had to be on the boat at 5:30 in the morning and then they did not pull back into the Pier until 5:30 that night. So she got to go have breakfast and lunch on the boat. James showed her where he worked. All in all it was a great day for her. She says her favorite part of it was being able to hit the bell on the climbing wall.

2 comments:

Brown Family said...

That sounds like alot of fun!

LeAnn said...

Welcome home James! Looks like a fun day!