CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My boys


Two peas in a pod

See any resemblance?

They are the love of my life. I miss my dear husband terribly right now and I just have a few more days till he is home. But I just wanted to show these cute pics I found of them from Busch Gardens this summer. They are the cutest boys ever. I miss seeing big James wonderful smile that still makes me melt when I see him. I am only half of me when he is gone and I feel like lately I have been feeling more over whelmed while he is away. Trying to always do everything myself is some times so over whelming. But I manage. I will be so grateful to see him when he gets home this week. I love you my dear sweet husband.

3 comments:

Aleisha said...

Just remember your not alone. There are hundreds of women going through the same thing and feelings you are right now. You are a very strong woman. Hang in there. He'll be home soon. =o)

Janice said...

Hey there. You know if you ever need any help or anything, just give me a call! At least we are both stuck with the same ship right now!!

Shayla Shumaker said...

Boy, oh boy, does he look like his dad or what?!? Cute!!