CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

He's home

Well another post with no pics but I just wanted to say James is back home again. I guess some may have not known he was gone. But James is stationed on a air craft carrier now and it is about to be deployed for 6 months in Feb. Well he has to do all this cruising before they leave for a long time. So any how he was just gone for 10 days and he is home for less then a week and is gone again for 10 more days. Any how so I start to go crazy just as he is coming home. I have been trying desperately to get James into PreK so we are suppose to find out today if he gets in and so I am excited about that. The funny thing about it here is it is just like a regular day at school. It is all day long for PreK here. I thought that was weird but oh well. He gets to ride the bus with Bethannie and everything. So we are hopeful he will make it in. He misses the Kindergarten cut off by a month so he is very ready for school.

3 comments:

Brown Family said...

I can only imagine how hard it is to deal with everything without James, but then again you pulled off a year of single parenting. You are a strong woman! Hope James gets into PreK! I am sure that would help out tons!

Aleisha said...

Stuart just left a carrier and that was REALLY hard! I know how you feel right about now. I hope it goes by fast for you two. It's no fun being a single parent while the other is gone. Good luck and keep your head up. Your really strong, I admire that about you. Good luck with james and preK

sunshine said...

Glad to hear that James is home for a few days. Hope all is going well with you all. I'm sure Bethannie is getting excited about school. Miss you all bunches.

Love ya,
Margaret