CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hiking on the Camping trip October 2011


We seriously were out in the wilderness.


This deer was seriously so close. It was crazy that we were seeing so much wild life.



The deer was eating apples. The kids thought it was so cool to see the deer. Mackenzie says her favorite animal is a deer now.


me and the girls


James and the kids acting goofy. this was their crazy pic.



This was a photo opp on the hike. James and I can not figure out really what was the op though. oh well still made for a good family pic.



James found this snake and decided to pick it up. he is CRAZY!!!!!!



Mackenzie. I laugh every time I see her socks. She makes me smile.



James was picking cat tails for the kids. Then they ended up shredding the whole thing.



Bethannie and her cats tail.


The kids on the 2nd day hiking. They hiked 3.5 miles the first day and 4.5 miles the second. It was a lot of fun.


I thought this tree was so cool how the vine around it was turning colors.



Bethannie took this picture of us. Not very often that I am in the pics so I decided to post it. Even though it is not a very good one of us.


Sisterly love. I hope they always love each other as much as they show every once in a while now.



we found this turtle while hiking.


James loved taking this hike. he was in competition with every one about who could find the most snakes.


Like Father like Son. I love these 2 boys.


Checking out the fishing possibilities. That was what they did most of the time we were camping.




James and the kids on our hike. I sure love my family.


Bethannie looking for snakes.


Mackenzie kept singing along the whole hike.


This is just one of the 25 plus snakes we saw on the hike. It was insane how many snakes we saw and almost stepped on.

1 comments:

Happy said...

Tara, you who thinks that your family playing with snakes is crazy, when as a child, you wanted one. You let them hang them around your neck and everything. That is crazy, and it was a BOA that you loved so much. Like mom and dad, your children are learning to love life soooo much.
XOXOXOXOXO