CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Schools back in session

So yesterday Bethannie and James went for the first day of school. They only went for 3 hours and so it was not a day to still get excited about. Mackenzie started today. So the kids all get up in the morning and get breakfast and Bethannie and James get ready for school and we fix Bethannies hair. i found this awesome blog for girl hair styles and I have been watching her videos and getting a lot of cool ideas to do. Then as they are getting ready to walk out the door Mackenzie starts to get ready. After the older 2 have gone out the door we fix Mackenzie's hair and we get ready to leave as well. I am going to the gym in the morning now. Mackenzie likes going and she gets to play with her friends and I can get the workout done first thing. Come home and eat lunch and then little Mackenzie gets on the bus. They pick her up right in front of the house so that is nice. And I then have 3 hours of quiet. It is so nice right now. I love the kids and I love being their mom however, James is NEVER home right now and so for a month everything and everywhere I have gone has been with 3 kids in tow. It gets old when they fight or do not listen. So I am ready for this break. I took pictures of the kids but did it on the ipod and so they are posted on facebook and since I do not know how to move them I do not get to post pics of the first day here to go with this post.

0 comments: