CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Well I haven't posted for a while and so it has been crazy around here. James left again and so we are all awaiting his return soon. The kids have had a count down of when Halloween is. They have been trying to figure out who they are going to be this year. I did not make or buy any costumes this year which was weird but I already had them or one was mailed to me by a good friend of mine. So you will have to wait till Friday night and I will post pics of what the kids have decided to be. But they are all so cute.
Well we are winding down on soccer. Both the kids have their last game this week. James is done tonight and Bethannie is finished this Saturday. I am actually kind of glad for that because we have been running wild with all the practices and everything. So the end is near and I am excited. Bethannie is in a girl scout troop now though and so we meet with them every other week which is not to bad. She seems to be enjoying it so far.
Well I have still been painting. I have more rooms to still go but I am liking having the colors in our home now instead of white walls. They give our home some charm and warmth. But I am having fun doing it all. other then all that we are all doing good. James is supper excited about his Birthday coming up in just over a week and so he has lots of plans for that. I can not believe that he is going to be 5. Well I will post again later this week with pics of our fun Halloween evening.

1 comments:

heidigoseek said...

i was worried that all that painting might have done you in!! welcome back to the blogs:)